Emeritus partners with top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, India and China to bring world-class business and professional education to a global audience.
Emeritus has partnered with more than 30 universities to date including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS and HKUST, launching more than 100 courses and serving students from more than 80 countries. Many courses are offered and facilitated in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin.
With offices in six countries, 650+ employees and more than 50,000 student enrolments over the last 12 months, Emeritus is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market.
In 2020, EMERITUS secured a $113 million Series D round with participation from Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia India, and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Emeritus is hiring a Vice President, Enterprise Product. As Vice President, Enterprise Product you will be responsible for formulating and overseeing our product portfolio for employers and their employees. You will lead a growing team focused on developing our value proposition and building / packaging education products which improve the lives of our learners and the performance of our clients’ businesses.
As Vice President, Enterprise Product you will:
- Be responsible for Emeritus’s enterprise product vision and implementation.
- Partner with clients and business stakeholders to define user needs, find, and then craft and package product solutions.
- Manage a world-class team to develop and package products which meet changing enterprise needs.
- Collaborate with Emeritus’s University Partnership Team and our partners to bring new insights from the market and build courses.
- Design and implement solutions which make it easy for employers to improve the lives of their employees through offering education from the world’s best institutions.
- Report to the President, Enterprise Business US, Europe and Canada
You are a fit for this role if you:
- Have a growth mindset and the ability to scale a nascent business. You think and act like an entrepreneur and like to build things.
- Have experience managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams.
- Can quickly understand and articulate customer value propositions across the B2B and learner landscape.
- Have successfully built product portfolios which demonstrate product-market fit, sound pricing, and delightful design which drive usage.
- Collaborate easily with C-level executives at clients and internally.
- Can establish, prioritize, and communicate product roadmaps, thoughtfully allocating people and technology resources.
- Have 7+ years of overall experience with a solid background in education and / or SaaS based product environments.
- Have led teams of >10 people.
- Experience influencing executive level decisions.
- Track record of delivering measurable results which leverage data and analytics to drive continuous improvement.
To apply for this job, mail us at Keisha.Richardson@emeritus.org