Emeritus partners with top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, India and China to bring world-class business and professional education to a global audience.
Emeritus has partnered with more than 30 universities to date including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS and HKUST, launching more than 100 courses and serving students from more than 80 countries. Many courses are offered and facilitated in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin.
With offices in six countries, 650+ employees and more than 50,000 student enrolments over the last 12 months, Emeritus is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market.
In 2020, EMERITUS secured a $113 million Series D round with participation from Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia India, and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Emeritus is hiring a Vice President, Enterprise Marketing. As Vice President, Enterprise Marketing you will be responsible for formulating and overseeing our marketing approach to employers and their employees. As a visionary marketing leader, you will help craft and amplify our brand among employers and build / deploy marketing programs which result in course enrollments and client specific engagements.
As Vice President, Enterprise Marketing you will:
- Be responsible for Emeritus’s overall enterprise marketing approach.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand user needs, articulate value proposition and package / price our products to capture market demand.
- Build and manage a world-class team of marketers focused on brand / content development and account-based marketing.
- Manage customer segmentation and prioritization based on buyer type.
- Devise strategies around content, events / webinars, paid / social marketing, email marketing which result in converted leads.
- Design and implement solutions which make it easy for employers to improve the lives of their employees through offering education from the world’s best institutions.
- Report to the President, Enterprise Business US, Europe and Canada
You are a fit for this role if you:
- Have a growth mindset and the ability to scale a nascent business. You think and act like an entrepreneur and like to build things.
- Have experience managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams.
- Can quickly understand and articulate customer value propositions across the B2B and learner landscape.
- Have an exceptional background and more than 10 years of experience in marketing B2B software and services. Background with education products a plus but not required.
- Understand and are passionate about B2B2C marketing tools and tactics.
- Have led teams of >10 people.
- Experience influencing executive level decisions.
- Track record of delivering measurable results which leverage data and analytics to drive continuous improvement.
To apply for this job, mail us at Keisha.Richardson@emeritus.org