The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 800+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
This position must design, implement and ensure the sales strategy of master’s degrees and specialized programs for the fulfillment of the goals of enrollees assigned to the business lines programs under their responsibility through a successful development and management of the sales team, achieving raise the productivity level of the performance indicators of each employee, in their different positions, by obtaining outstanding results from the minimum established range and building a consolidated team.
- Design the sales strategy for the degrees business line, including KPIs, PPIs, compensation schemes.
- Develop, Implement and Coordinate the annual enrollment strategy for the assigned Business Lines.
- Lead, develop and manage the sales team.
- Identifies the need for strategic, tactical, and operational actions that must be followed in the Business Line and by the commercial team to achieve their goals.
- Evaluate the impacts of the commercial actions that are followed, both by commercial partner and by campaign for goal achievement.
- Propose and implement solutions at different levels (tactical, operational, and strategic) to maximize efforts and achieve business objectives.
- Provide attention, support, and monitoring to Business Partners.
- Ensure that all commercial information is optimal and contains the necessary inputs for correct decision-making.
- Collaborate with the different Stakeholders to achieve objectives and make decisions.
- Monitor and follow-up for the effective fulfillment of the activities of the commercial team.
- Guarantee within your team, the development and fulfillment of the necessary strategies, for the follow-up of the attention to the prospects assigned by the Marketing area.
- Guarantee the maximum use of the commercial strategies proposed by the Business Area.
- Ensure compliance and management of the commercial team, in the administrative part and closing of the sale.
- Ensure, together with the team, the timely monitoring, response, and solution to the requirements generated by other Areas that need sales inputs for decision-making and achievement of objectives.
- Identify, improve, and evolve commercial metrics for decision-making with an impact on the growth of enrollees.
- Promote and ensure compliance of the commercial team, referring to the Quality Standards established, both by the Institution, the business line, and the Commercial Partner for the management of prospects and achievement of objectives.
- Monitor compliance with the indicators to encourage Program Advisors (PAs) to achieve their variable compensation.
- More than 10 years of experience in a Management position, managing commercial teams / sales force (+30 people); preferably in Sale of Intangibles (services) and with experience in the education sector.
- Expert in generating KPIs, PPIs, compensation schemes and commercial incentives.
- Domain of Salesforce and CRMs, Programs for reporting indicators of the commercial process and telephone interactions.
- Mastery of tools for generating reports and reports for performance analysis and conversion rates.
- Fully fluent in both English and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Person oriented to the fulfillment of Emeritus values: passion, honesty, collaboration, courage, accountability, continuous learning.
- Decision maker, be responsible for individual and team results, motivate yourself, achieve very high-performance standards.
- Detail oriented, well organized and time management skills.
- Disciplined, with a high level of energy and competitive.
- Ability to negotiate and interact to make proposals for the benefit of Business Partners and Internal Clients.
- With great capacity for both quantitative and qualitative analysis for the development and improvement of business models.
- Ability to Manage through knowing the capacities and individual needs of the members of the commercial team, guiding the team to go through changes, using resources wisely, managing time efficiently, making decisions in a timely manner, etc.
- Self-Managed / Results Oriented / Leadership
- Ability to lead, direct, supervise, guide, give feedback, motivate your work team. Constructive handling of conflicts so that they become a source of learning.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org