The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Lead a team of Quality & Process Excellence to drive and sustain experience and efficiency
- Establish & track balance score card for entire operations.
- Establish Process, SOPs and CTQs for entire operations team.
- Conduct FMEA, MSA, VA/NVA and other relevant analysis for all key processes, to created data driven improvement plans and risk controls.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, controls, and related standards
- Identify and prioritize key improvement projects to be executed each quarter, create business cases
- Help establish benchmark for various activities and best practice framework
- Single point of contact for all new projects/ communications – to help design process, FAQs, and overall WBS for each new product line launch.
- Establish Quality Assurance & Quality Control framework
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, and discipline.
- Ensure operational processes are in line with operations methodology by performing periodic audits, scanning various sources including but not limited to dashboards, audit observations, troubled account list, action plan trackers, etc.
- Drive process improvement & transformational projects on key business problems – Map existing processes and re-engineer process to improve user experience, generate ideas and solutions to reduce errors and improve efficiency.
- Assist / Facilitate critical improvement projects in Operations with Project Leaders.
- To effectively manage project plans, stake holders & communications
- Manage the team of Auditors, define job roles and responsibilities of team.
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- 10+ years of experience and 4-5 Years of experience in business process excellence and Quality assurance
- Must be Six Sigma Green belt/Black Belt or Project Management Certified
- Ability to identify and implement process re-engineering projects
- Process Mapping & Process building, conducting VA/ NVA analysis, defining CTQs, FMEA.
- Experience in customer service process, service delivery process shall be preferred.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive with strong analytical skills
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual
- Ability to handle conflict effectively
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the Department’s QA processes and strategies.
- Good Knowledge & Working Experience on various tools like Visio, MS Access, BI, Tableau etc.
- Experience documenting Business Process flows, Creating/Updating Standard Operation Procedures, and documenting business
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and great communication skills
- Must have worked on improvement project(s) as project leader
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org