The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore.
- Own performance for Facebook social ads with accountability for aggressive CAC/ROAS goals
- Provide recommendations and points of view on campaign structure, targeting, creative opportunities, executing A/B testing opportunities for bidding, targeting, copy, creative, and landing page strategies.
- Maintain and update a robust audience strategy based on user attributes, interests, browsing patterns, demographic data, custom audiences, and more.
- Work with the creative team to produce and update digital assets, iterating on the design and messaging strategy based on performance.
- 4-5 years of experience running Facebook Ads campaigns and associated reporting, preferably for performance marketing teams in companies with budgets INR 2 crore+ monthly.
- Extensive experience executing and optimizing campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager.
- Data-driven and very analytical – can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact, and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creative, product, and engineering teams.
- Excellent communication and project/task management skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com