Emeritus offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, Emeritus enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. Emeritus’ global team includes 600+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai and Singapore
We are looking for a versatile writer who can switch between 125 characters and 12,500 words with ease, to inspire senior executives to consider our blended (Online + In-Person) programs.
- Write and proofread content for program marketing collateral such as program brochures, emailers, landing pages, social media, online ads, blog posts etc.
- Conduct research on competitor programs and come up with content pegs that communicate the program offering to the right TG
- Liaise with various stakeholders within the organization to ensure accurate information of the programs being communicated
- Collaborate with the marketing operations team to conceptualize and help develop all collaterals
- Take ownership of content development, meet timelines, and obtain approvals for deliverables from partner schools
- Suggest visual elements to explain how content can be communicated graphically
- Ensure all-around consistency according to brand guidelines of partner schools (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in English/ Communication
- 5-8 years of experience writing content for a senior executive audience
- Published writing samples that demonstrate the ability to switch between British and American English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with the higher education/business school market is preferred
- Flexibility working across multiple time zones is desirable
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Executive development programs, consortiums, custom learning interventions, leadership summits, executive education programs and executing growth strategies.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com