At EMERITUS, we believe that great leaders make the world a better place. Our mission is to make high quality education affordable and accessible. We offer online education programs to professionals across the globe in collaboration with the world class universities such as LBS, IESE, Cambridge, Imperial and more.
With offices in six countries, 650+ employees and more than 50,000 student enrolments over the last 12 months, Emeritus is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In 2020, EMERITUS secured a $113 million Series D round with participation from Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia India, and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
- Be responsible for executing a regional B2B marketing strategy that increases market awareness and contributes to a thriving pipeline at the top of the sales funnel in the UK & Europe region
- Effectively deploy modern B2B marketing tactics including creating content, producing and/or sponsoring events, and managing paid and earned media channels
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure close alignment between marketing and sales goals
- Report to the GM, Enterprise UK & Europe
- Have a growth mindset and the ability to scale a nascent business. You think and act like an entrepreneur and like to build things. You are both highly tactical and a strategic thinker
- Have intellect, grit, executive presence, and commercial acumen
- Can quickly understand and articulate customer value propositions across the B2B and learner landscape
- Have at least five years of successful experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a business selling professional services to Fortune 500 / FTSE 100-size accounts. Background with education solutions a plus but not required
- Have excellent writing skills
This role will have a semi-flexible location, with an expectation to be in an office in central London only 1-2 days per week, and access to coworking facilities via WeWork if you need it.”
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org