The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Candidate should have total 5-10 years’ experience in eLearning industry of which at least 3-4 years should be in e-learning project management, handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Project Management of E-Learning Content Development Planning – Prepare project map, plan for resources and means of execution Client interaction.
- Create Project Management templates, and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring – timelines of deliverable, resource utilization, resource availability, high level review of the deliverables.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the Quality standards as required by organization
- Raise Risks and Issues during the lifecycle of the projects
- Provide strategic inputs to the team on meeting the customer requirements constantly – Technical inputs in drafting process for project
- Must have 4 years of experience as Project Manager in e-learning /video media domain.
- Must have experience in managing multiple stakeholder.
- Be proficient in MS Office. Have excellent, negotiation skills, communication skills, and people management skills.
- Knowledge and experience in using Project management tools such as Wrike, MS-Project etc.
- Conduct team appraisals, one-to-one meetings, identify training needs, and motivate the team to perform well.
- Prepare and review MIS reports for discussion with the senior management.
- To share project learnings / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or trainings.
- Should have knowledge of US/UK customer/client orientation
- Content Project Management – Elearning Preferred
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com