The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS global team includes 600+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore.
- Through telecalls, effectively communicate executive education programs from globally renowned B – Schools such as Wharton, Columbia, INSEAD, and MIT Sloan to senior and top management executives.
- Providing in-depth and customized information to interested executives who enquire about leadership development programs through phone and email.
- Ensuring that details pertaining to the discussions are updated real-time on the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
- Proactively informing the Regional Director on market intelligence and generating specific reports.
- Follow-ups on payments due.
- Well-spoken and written skills
- Proven inside sales/ consultative selling experience with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding acquisition targets
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal, written communication, listening, and presentation skills
- At least 4 Year(s) of work experience in the sales field is required for this position
To apply for this job, mail us at Jobs@emeritus.org