The Eruditus group, including its online arm EMERITUS, with offices in 6 countries, 650+ employees, and over 50,000 student enrolments in the last 12 months, is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. Eruditus partners with more than 30 universities in the US, Europe, Latin America, India, and China, including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS, and HKUST. The company has launched over 100 courses to date, and is truly global in its reach, with students from more than 80 countries and revenues spread across the world’s continents. Many courses are offered in multiple languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrollment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
We are looking for a Manager, Enterprise Sales Operations and Strategy to build the infrastructure behind our growing global commercial organization. Your mission is to build a world-class tech stack, create and execute quarterly and annual revenue plans, help define and improve sales processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in effectively. You will report directly to the Director, Enterprise Sales and be responsible for the support functions essential to a happy and productive Sales team.
- Design and implement a sales compensation structure that awards high performance and aligns incentives of the sales team with the business goals. Divide and allocate accounts to sellers based on the comp plan and territories.
- Identify and build/improve key sales and account management processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time, including developing and deploying sales training
- Engage with sellers and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure and drive improvements
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the sales org and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency. Monitor the accuracy of sales reports and other data and intelligence essential to the sales organization: recommend revision to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Work closely with the Finance team to provide weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory · Work closely with sales management and leadership on implementation of solutions that maximize efficiency and conversion rates of each sales channel
- Own the architecture and administration of our Hubspot instance and adjacent sales tools
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales team and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies
- Enable our department leaders and sales team to achieve all of their desired improvements within Hubspot and other integrated systems
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Hubspot and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Work cross-departmentally to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help us “get the most” out of the tools in our stack
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests, projects, and priorities in real time
- Five years or more experience in Sales, Sales Leadership, and Sales Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving sales productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategy planning and sales enablement
- Experience managing operations across multiple global offices is a plus
- The ability to zoom in and zoom out: balance high level planning with day-to-day operations
- Proven ability to finetune complex sales processes and rollouts
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Understanding of CRM architecture and design principles and best practices
- Experience working with technical third party integrations related to Hubspot
- An Excel wizard
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and communicate
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision making skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication skills
- You thrive in leading initiatives across multiple teams and have a passion for sales and technology
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com