The Eruditus group, including its online arm EMERITUS, with offices in 6 countries, 650+ employees, and over 50,000 student enrolments in the last 12 months, is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. Eruditus partners with more than 30 universities in the US, Europe, Latin America, India, and China, including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS, and HKUST. The company has launched over 100 courses to date, and is truly global in its reach, with students from more than 80 countries and revenues spread across the world’s continents. Many courses are offered in multiple languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrollment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Learning Advisor who can thrive in a progressive sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our student’s acquisition and revenue growth targets. You must be self-driven and comfortable with making multiple calls per day, generating interest and awareness, qualifying leads and closing sales.
- Build and manage lead pipeline of multi-discipline education programs from globally renowned B – Schools such as Wharton, Columbia, INSEAD, MIT Sloan, Berkeley, Kellogg, Cambridge-Judge & Harvard to senior and top management executives
- Providing in-depth and customized information to interested executives who enquire on comprehensive leadership development programs through phone and email
- Ensuring that details pertaining to lead discussions are updated real-time on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Guiding and following-up on program milestones, documentation, timelines and payments with customers
- Developing best practices for interaction with customers including standard FAQs to ensure that we are capturing value and ensuring the appropriate programs are recommended
- Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management
- Self-contributor role
- Mentor and motivate a diverse inside sales team to achieve high enrolments for all programs
- Demonstrates ability to leverage internal relationships with other departments to move the lead through pipeline stages
- Organize and participate in marketing feedback meetings (internal), as appropriate
- Demonstrates an infectious positive attitude toward the job, the team, and the organization
- Proven inside sales/ consultative selling experience with a consistent track record of exceeding acquisition targets
- Excellent verbal, written communication, listening and data analysis skills
- Strong phone presence
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com
- An entrepreneurial spirit to work in a start-up culture with a diverse and global talent pool
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple programs. Flawless follow-up skills to ensure that leads move to closure
- Ability to be pleasantly persistent with customers. Must enjoy customer interaction and has a positive attitude and pleasant phone manners
- Ability to succeed in a revenue oriented and sales focused environment
- Ability to work with limited direct day to day management
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org