The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Act as a central point of contact for internal teams throughout the projects’ end-to-end
- Work closely with partners to assist with planning and execution to closure
- Continuously track and monitor project status, identify road blockers, escalate wherever necessary to ensure timelines and cost are not breached
- Handle multiple key implementation projects in parallel
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders – Project stakeholders, team leads Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure the success of the project
- Understand the project scope, collaborate with all stakeholders Provide periodic MIS on project
- Act as a SPOC for IT for Global PMO
- 7 – 10 years of experience in Project Management, preferably in an IT projects consulting firm or management consulting firm or in an IT systems integrator company.
- PMP Trained or Certified
- Maintains expert-level knowledge of project management processes and tools.
- Takes action to provide practical and actionable project plans.
- Experience in project managing IT infrastructure projects, corporate IT applications like HRMS, Content Management systems, etc.
- Quickly adapts to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances.
- Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Emeritus’s technologies, expertise, and solutions.
- Quickly recovers from setbacks or failure.
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal, and presentation, comfortable using Microsoft suite & project management tools.
- Reasonable exposure to ERP & CRM tools & software
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com