The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Lead the ideation, prioritization, planning, and launch of innovative products and features that have real business impact
- “Strategize” on the product roadmap
- Work with the design team to conceptualize intuitive, elegant consumer experiences
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into lightweight product requirements
- Collaborate with the engineering team to scope and plan the release roadmap
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, including running experiments and A/B testing
- CS or MBA degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience developing web or mobile products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups (huge plus)
- Previous experience at a consumer internet or mobile company (big plus)
- Appetite for detail
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Collaborative personality and team player
- Takes initiative and gets things done
- Self-starter, problem solver
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org