The Eruditus group, consisting of Eruditus Executive Education and its online division Emeritus, partners with top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, India and China to bring world-class business and professional education to a global audience.
Eruditus has partnered with more than 30 universities to date, including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS, and HKUST, launching more than 100 courses and serving students from more than 80 countries. Many courses are offered and facilitated in multiple languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin.
With offices in six countries, 700+ employees, and more than 50,000 student enrolments over the last 12 months, Eruditus is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market.
- Lead a team of 3-5 Senior Managers / Managers (Direct Reports) and a team of indirect reportees, guide and direct them in order that books of accounts are updated and maintained accurately. Lead the monthly book closure activities.
- Ensure that all processes (specifically on controls) are established, strengthened and followed.
- Ensure Revenue Assurance activity is carried out regularly, including all activities forming part of Accounts Receivable such as invoicing, collections reconciliation, reconciliation of indirect taxes and client contract management.
- Responsible for capturing all revenue related transactions as per IFRS globally.
- Responsible for statutory compliances – GST, TDS, VAT, Income Tax and other payroll related statutory globally.
- Responsible for completion of statutory audits in a timely manner with no significant adverse observations.
- Support other activities such as Reporting, Due Diligence and Procurement function and ensure smooth coordination/ resolution of issues and innovative solutioning for improvement in business practices or emerging business demands.
- Above 12 years post qualification, in a high growth corporate environment in companies with global presence
- Experience in consumer facing start-ups which have achieved scale, working in technology enabled space is a plus.
- Should have grown into managing finance function for a $100m+ topline company
- Should have experience of implementing and working in an ERP / SaaS environment.
- Should have completed Statutory audits of India and atleast 1 foreign entity in Singapore / USA with big 4 auditors.
- Designing and implementing a finance system is a key requirement.
Preferred industry segments : Edtech, Fintech, Retail, SAAS and Technology
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Executive development programmes, consortiums, custom learning interventions, leadership summits, executive education programs and executing growth strategies.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com