The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore.
About the Team
The University Partnerships team is a strategic and critical part of our business. Our University Partners place their trust in EMERITUS to represent their brand and help bring their offerings to new markets. The University Partnerships team ensures that the relationship with universities is a positive one, driving success for both the university and the learners.
Today, the University Partnerships Team is based in the U.S., and partners with team members around the globe to ensure successful relationship management.
The University Relations Associate Program Manager is a supportive role, working closely with the Senior Program Manager as both a project manager and customer success manager to help bring our offerings to life. This team member will interact with members of our internal Design, Delivery, Learning, Marketing, and Business teams as well as the University Partner stakeholders to facilitate operational success.
- Collaborate in project management tool, Wrike, to develop and maintain partner facing project plans for courses in design.
- Proactively notify stakeholders of progress and potential delays.
- Work with regional teams in Latin America and China to coordinate localization of selected courses.
- Facilitate partner approvals for marketing, tech, and language initiatives in Pageproof proofing tool.
- Schedule faculty for ongoing course delivery sessions.
- Assist in organization of Teams and Sharepoint Channels, as well as evolving file systems.
- Track participant requests or escalations with internal teams such as Admissions or Sales until satisfactory outcome is concluded.
- Provide administrative support for ad hoc projects as needed.
- In collaboration with various team members, prepare and deliver regular course reports, and metric updates to the partner schools.
- Meet with partners on a regular basis to provide status updates and take copious notes during weekly check-in meetings.
- Maintain pending action item list and pursue outcomes internally to follow up with partners upon completion.
- Communicate partner requirements internally and ensure partner needs are being met by internal teams.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong operational and organizational skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills
- Inherent sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to interact with senior and executive level stakeholders, both within EMERITUS and within the University Partners
- Previous experience working in higher education strongly desired
- Project management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree or higher preferred
- Ability work with global teams across multiple time zones
To apply for this job, mail us at Keisha.Richardson@emeritus.org