The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Own and effectively manage the customer journey, focused on engagement and delight, across a portfolio of senior executive programs; the programs comprise of senior leaders and CXOs as participants
- Build and lead a global team of customer service professionals, catering to senior executive programs and across geographies.
- Engage with senior leaders and CXOs during the programs, through physical and virtual events, focussed on building a thriving community and on networking
- Drive efforts to help discover customer insights, respond to changing customer expectations, and deliver on initiatives, to ensure that Emeritus’s position as recognized Edtech leader in customer experience
- Devise key performance indicators that measure and track the team performance, customer engagement, escalation process and customer delight.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders, and effectively coordinate with university partners, to deliver a superlative customer experience.
- Leverage technology & process excellence to raise the bar for customer experience and innovation at Emeritus.
- Prior experience in handling and scaling customer experience, catering to high-profile customer segments. Prior experience in executive education is preferred
- Passion for Customer centricity, customer delight and impact through education
- Experience in engagement initiatives, event management and leading diverse teams
- The ability to execute and influence across a global organization
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org