The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Perform detailed work requiring judgment, accuracy, and speed, while maintaining quality, processing documents for applicant and student records;
- Perform tasks related to document processing including document organization, data entry with strict adherence to established processing rules and procedure; Routing applications for partner institution review;
- Screen applications to ensure all required admissions documents are received and applications are complete;
- Provide input and recommendations in determining admissibility of “special consideration” cases;
- Maintain communication with Program Advisors through all stages of the recruitment and admission process in a courteous, clear, efficient and timely manner;
- Utilize CRM system to communicate application status with prospective students, process admissions, prepare reports, and/or analyze data;
- Assist with departmental activities as needed;
- Represent the partner institution in its recruitment efforts and in providing admissions outreach services;
- Answer questions of a complex nature regarding the partner institution’s admission policies;
- Review tuition assistance and scholarship requests, and awards according to partner institution financial policies;
- Validate student’s good financial standing on a monthly basis and follows up with students as needed;
- Provide student’s financial standing reports to the registration team
- Two (2) years admissions and/or customer service-related experience
- Minimum Qualifications: (1) one to (3) three years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; capable of establishing a courteous and professional rapport through personal and distance communication tools;
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures;
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions;
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to manage concurrent projects and demands. Capacity to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to display keen attention to detail and produce desired results;
- Proficiency using computers and related IT equipment, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint); Acrobat Pro,
- Google Docs, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Web browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox);
- Excellent human relations and administrative skills, especially the ability to manage sensitive information with modesty and confidentiality;
- Bilingual Spanish/English, preferred
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org