The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Lead the ideation for new courses for the allotted portfolio/category based on market trends, competition analysis and brand fit
- Estimate the demand and target audience for new courses and assess the product-market fit
- Identify key topics and suggest a curriculum outline for new courses to ensure “sellability” and product differentiation
- Plan the annual P&L for your product portfolio with optimal batch frequency, with the objective of maximising profit
- Forecast and manage P&L through the year based on actual business performance
- Review the daily progress of each course in your portfolio in collaboration with the Performance Marketing team, and develop corrective action plans
- Review media plans at the start and conduct marketing retrospectives at the end of each marketing cycle
- Collaborate with the Creative team to generate compelling marketing collateral that speaks to the right audience
- Leverage your product knowledge to support the Sales team in improving conversion, through product trainings, reviews, etc.
- Work experience of 4-8 years, with the last role involving business management or product management responsibilities
- Strong market research skills, and prior experience in the education sector and curriculum design is a plus
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org