The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- To implement QMS 9001 -2015 standard & maintain compliance.
- Providing leadership to the organization in steering QMS activities including Audit Management, Management Review, Change Control & Document Control.
- Defining and maintaining the Quality Management System structure to ensure compliance to Emeritus Policies & ISO 9001-2015
- Conduct a gap analysis & recommend process improvement.
- Taking a lead role in the Quality Management Planning activities to ensure continued compliance, visibility, and appropriate planning for changes impacting the QMS.
- Conduct QMS 9001-2015 training sessions companywide.
- Create company QMS policy, guide organizational members for accessing Management Handbook processes, procedures, guidelines & notify its changes to concerned functions.
- Suggest and implement Formats and records for all processes within the organization.
- Review SOPs, process maps for all the departments.
- Create an internal audit process & define the non-conformity classification.
- Conduct internal audit for all departments & share findings & improvement plan with the management.
- Managing external certification & surveillance audits
- Effective closure & submission of findings/nonconformities during external audits
- Build & train internal auditors within the company.
- Plan and monitor regular activities required for maintenance of ISO 9001:2015.
- Maintaining, enforcing, and managing a compliant and effective QMS for the activities in scope, as well as for effective and lean QMS structures and documents for all processes.
- Ensuring proper audit planning, preparation, and scheduling meets the requirements of internal policies and external regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must be ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead auditor with 5-8Years experience in process auditing
- Must have good communication & experience in working with global teams
- Must be working in IT or ITES Company/Domain
- 8 -10 years full-time professional experience in deployment of QMS, ISO 9001.
- Should be able to work effectively with people at various levels and functions & set the expectations right.
- Must have experience in managing ISO 9001 certification and surveillance audits.
- Must have a good understanding of Gap Analysis.
- Be adaptable to change and lateral thinker.
- Manage all issues/misalignments before they become escalations.
- Be confident enough to give direct feedback to all team members, including senior management.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com